Welcome to The Hawk Fitness Center- Get Fit in Farmington Hills!
Group Exercise Schedule - October 2021
Fitness Center Hours:
*Programming/events may extend beyond posted Fitness Center hours
We are proud to be your Community Fitness Center. We have a wide selection of brand new, state of the art equipment including:
- Stationary Bikes and spinning bikes
- Rowing Machines
- Free Weights, Power Cages
- Strength Training machines
- Adaptive Exercise Equipment
Some of the services we offer include:
- Free Orientations
- Personal Training
- Small Group Training
- Healthy Living Coaching
- Group Exercise Classes
To fully enjoy our facility, you will need a Hawk Pass! We have many options available to fit your lifestyle, family, and budget.
Benefits of a Hawk Pass include:
The Hawk Fitness Center General Information/Policies
- Use of Open Gym
- Use of Fitness Center
- Use of Aquatics Center (Slide, Lazy River, Climbing Wall, lap swim, etc)
- Hawk's Nest Child Watch service for ages 3-11
- State of the art changing rooms, including family locker room
- Age requirements:
- Ages 17 and older have access to Fitness Center.
- Ages 14-16 are permitted to the Fitness Center after Orientation.
- Ages 12-13 are permitted in the Fitness Center after Orientation, when accompanied by an adult (18 or older).
- Ages 11 & under are not permitted in the Fitness Center.
- To ensure a safe and effective Fitness Center experience for all:
- Absolutely no personal training/fitness training/leading workouts permitted on The Hawk property unless by staff/contracted trainers.
- Please limit cardio to 30 minutes per machine during peak times.
- Non-marking athletic shoes covering entire foot required in Fitness Center.
- Return all weights and equipment when finished.
- To ensure a clean, positive, and welcoming environment for all:
- Please wipe down equipment before and after use.
- Please allow others to work in between sets.
- Shirts/Sport tops, workout shorts/pants must be worn at all times.
- Water allowed in Fitness Center. Food and other beverages may be consumed in designated areas only.
- Use headphones at appropriate level for music/podcasts/streaming services.
- Please keep streaming video family friendly.
- Please show respect to others.
Sign up for fitness updates