At the City of Farmington Hills, we strive to provide businesses with access to the resources needed to help them grow and prosper. As such, we are happy to set up a meeting with you to discuss all stages of the business lifecycle, from start-up to Fortune 500, and match you with the right program to fuel your growth. We can also invite other partners as well to make the most effective use of your time.
City Shares Resources for Impacted Local Businesses
As the coronavirus spreads, local businesses in Farmington Hills are feeling the economic impact as customers stay home and temporary closures are enacted. Measures that keep people safe also keep them from spending money, with small businesses hit especially hard.
CDC Guidance for Businesses and Employers
- CDC hotline 1-800-252-4636
- SBA hotline 1-800-659-2955
- U. S. Small Business Administration SBA Disaster Loan Website
State of Michigan:
Coronavirus Resources for Employers & Workers
Claiming Unemployment Benefits in Michigan – COVID-19 Guide
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services hotline 1-885-535-6136
Preventing Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-29) – Businesses Toolkit
- Health Department hotline 1-248-858-1000
City of Farmington Hills Resource Page
- The Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce is open during normal business hours answering phone calls and emails. Meeting rooms are available to members for small meetings involving 10 people or less. The Chamber will promote special offers from local businesses via email blasts.
For more information about resources for local businesses, contact Economic Development Director Samantha Seimer at 248-871-2506 or email@example.com.
We can connect you with capital, talent, business counseling services, pro bono services, volunteer opportunities, business prospects and more. Below are links to some of our resource partners.
City of Farmington Hills
Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce
Oakland County One Stop Shop
State of Michigan
Michigan Licensing and Regulatory Affairs
Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC)
Michigan Small Business Development Center
Michigan Chamber of Commerce
Michigan Minority Business Development Council
Service Corps of Retired Executives
Economic Development Administration (EDA- US Gov)
Official Business Link to the United States Government
United States Small Business Administration (SBA)
United States Chamber of Commerce