POLLING LOCATIONS ARE OPEN ON ELECTION DAY FROM 7AM UNTIL 8PM
NOVEMBER 3, 2020 – PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
The first day to obtain an Absent Voter Ballot in-person at the City Clerk’s Office will be September 24, 2020. The first mailing of Absent Voter Ballots will be that same day to voters who have submitted an Absent Voter Ballot application.
Absent Voter Application
- Monday, October 19 - Last day to register to vote in any matter other than in-person at your local Clerk’s Office.
- Tuesday, October 20 through Tuesday, November 3 until 8pm - A person may register to vote in-person at their local Clerk’s Office with proof of residency.
- Friday, October 30 5pm - Deadline to request an absent voter ballot to be mailed via first class mail.
- Monday, November 2 until 4pm - Last day for registered voters to request an absent voter ballot in-person at the Clerk’s Office. Photo ID or completion of an Affidavit Not in Possession of Photo ID is required.
- Tuesday, November 3 until 8pm - A person registering on Election Day in-person in the Clerk’s Office may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot or vote in their proper precinct.