City of Farmington Hills Seeks New Members for Boards and Commissions
Are you looking for an opportunity to get involved in your community and make a difference? The City of Farmington Hills is seeking volunteers to serve on its various Boards and Commissions including the new Community Health Commission, which is currently being formed.
Descriptions of each Board or Commission can be found on the City website at www.fhgov.com
under the Government tab. Residency requirements vary.
The following Boards and Commissions currently have openings:
- Beautification Commission
- Committee to Increase Voter Participation
- Community Health Commission (currently being formed, information is not yet available on the City website)
- Farmington Area Arts Commission
- Farmington Community Library Board of Trustees
- Historic District Commission
- Housing Rehabilitation Loan Board
- Parks and Recreation Commission
- Planning Commission (architectural/construction background preferred)
Anyone interested in serving the community should submit a letter of interest with the name of the specific Board or Commission, along with a resume, to CMO@fhgov.com
. All submissions will be reviewed by the Mayor, who then officially nominates Boards and Commissions members following City Council approval.
If you are interested in serving on a Board or Commission but it doesn’t currently fit into your schedule, you are welcome to submit a letter of interest to be added to a list for future consideration.
All Latest News ...