Election & Voter Information
POLLING LOCATIONS ARE OPEN ON ELECTION DAY FROM 7:00AM UNTIL 8:00PM
Early Voting will be occurring county wide, click here for more information
General information from the State of Michigan on Early Voting can be found here: Michigan Early In-Person Voting
NOVEMBER 7, 2023 – CITY GENERAL ELECTION
Mayor - Vote for One (2-Year Term)
City Council Member - Vote for Three (4-Year Term)
Oakland County Official Candidate List - November 7, 2023
DATES TO REMEMBER
- Thursday, September 28th – Absent Voter ballots available in-person at the Clerk’s Office. First mailing of absent voter ballots to voters who have already submitted an absent voter ballot application to the Clerk’s Office.
- Monday, October 23rd - Last day to register to vote in any matter other than in-person at your local Clerk’s Office.
- Tuesday, October 24th through Tuesday, November 7th until 8:00pm - A person may register to vote in-person at their local Clerk’s Office with proof of residency.
- Friday, November 3rd 5:00pm - Deadline for voters to request an absent voter ballot to be mailed via first class mail.
- Monday, November 6th 4:00pm - Deadline for registered voters to request an absent voter ballot in-person at the Clerk’s Office. Ballots must be voted in-person at the Clerk’s Office.
Please refer to the Absent Voter Ballots page for information on spoiling or replacing an absent voter ballot.
- Tuesday, November 7th until 8:00pm - A person registering to vote in-person at the Clerk’s Office may obtain and vote an absent voter ballot with proof of residency or vote in-person at their proper precinct.
Photo ID or
completion of an Affidavit Not in Possession of Photo ID is required to obtain an Absent Voter Ballot in person.