Citizen Complaint Report

This form is to be used to make a complaint against an officer.
This form should not be used to notify the police department of general complaints.
If you would like to speak to an officer or wish to file a police report please call 248-871-2610 for assistance.
Call 911 if and emergency.



In your own words, describe what happened, including persons involved, addresses, phone numbers, etc.

By checking the box above, I attest that I am making an official complaint in this matter. I certify the following account is true and accurate from my own personal knowledge. I am also aware that it is a crime to make a false or fictitious report.